The commitment of marriage is a serious decision, many couples wish to explore and examine their relationship to make sure they start off on a solid foundation not just for their wedding day but also for the success of their marriage.
I offer premarital counseling using the Prepare-Enrich program. This program begins with an online assessment that identifies your current strengths and growth areas as a couple. You then meet with me and I will provide feedback to help you understand your results and help you develop important relationship skills.
With Prepare-Enrich you will:
- Identify your strengths as a couple and build new ones
- Strengthen your communication skills
- Uncover stressful areas and resolve conflicts
- Explore your families of origin
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
The course begins with a $35 online assessment that both you and your partner will complete. This helps reduce the cost of gathering extensive information about your relationship, can be done at your convenience and is compiled into a detailed report to be used to tailor your premarital sessions specifically for your relationship.
If after your pre-marriage course you wish to continue in couples counseling, please let me know and we can discuss how couples counseling may be an additional benefit to help resolve any additional issues you want to work on.
For more information, or to schedule an assessment, please feel free to contact me.